Role: HR Advisor / Senior HR Administrator
Salary: up to £24,000
Deadline: Sunday 23rd June 2019
APEM Limited is Europe’s largest specialist aquatic environmental consultancy and we are delighted to have been awarded Water Industry Consultant of the Year by industry experts at the prestigious UK Water Industry Awards. We offer our clients an integrated approach to every aspect of the investigation and management of freshwater catchments and marine habitats and operate UK wide and internationally. Our consultants are recognised experts in their fields, and as a company we pride ourselves on our commitment to scientific rigour and an excellent service in providing solutions to our clients.
About the role
This is a newly created HR Advisor / Senior HR Administrator role created to support the HR Manager in this busy and fast growing company. You will be working closely with the HR Manager and the Staff Engagement Director as well as members of the business support team as well as providing administrative support across the full range of people related activities.
Main duties will include:
- Prepare and amend where necessary HR documents, policies and processes
- Provide day to day HR guidance and support to line managers
- Management of the recruitment process
- Managing starter and leaver processes
- Training and development
- All HR administration including creating contracts and standard letters
- Maintaining and updating personnel files
- Maintaining records of annual leave, sickness and all other types of leave
- Working with the Compliance Consultant to ensure the HR systems and processes are kept up to date and in line with GDPR and all relevant legislation.
- Managing and reporting on HR KPI’s
- Provide support to regular processes such as performance review and salary benchmarking
- Supporting the employee engagement strategy
Our benefits package includes 25 days holiday (increasing to a maximum of 30 days in line with length of service), pension, private medical insurance, health cash plan, group income protection, death in service insurance, cycle to work scheme, company maternity and paternity pay.
You will have a degree in a relevant subject or relevant work experience. You will have excellent IT and communication skills, both written and verbal. Experience of working within a busy back office support team is desirable.
If this sounds like you, please apply following the instructions below.
How to apply
To apply please download an APEM application form.
You should then email a completed application form, along with a detailed CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . The subject heading of the email should state “your name – the role you are applying for”.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com and one of our team will respond to you as soon as possible.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 23rd June 2019.
Interviews will be held on Monday 1st July 2019.