Role: Marketing Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 plus benefits package
Location: Chester, Cardiff, Stockport, Edinburgh, Oxford, Letchworth or Cambridge
Deadline: Monday 22 April 2019
APEM Limited is Europe’s largest specialist aquatic environmental consultancy. We offer our clients an integrated approach to every aspect of the investigation and management of aquatic habitats and operate UK wide and internationally. Our consultants are recognised experts in their fields. As a company, we pride ourselves on our commitment to scientific rigour and an excellent service in providing solutions to our clients.
We have an exciting opportunity to join APEM’s efficient and well organised administrative team as a marketing administrator. This is a crucial role with responsibility for managing a broad range of marketing channels including events, PR, websites, social media, marketing materials, direct marketing and internal communications.
About the role
We will consider part time, job share and internship applications as well as full time applications.
- Identifying and advising on ways to increase leads for work.
- Identifying and arranging conferences and trade fairs for consultants to attend in order find work opportunities and meet clients.
- Working with senior staff to organise and run industry workshops.
- Writing news stories and other content for the company website.
- Working with the company’s design agency to design brochures, display stands and other marketing materials.
- Identifying opportunities for PR, writing press releases and forwarding them on to magazines and websites.
- Creating and posting content on the company’s Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook accounts.
- Using Mail Chimp to create newsletters for clients and staff.
There will also be a general administration aspect to the role which will include: being the first point of contact for the company by answering, managing and responding to incoming company calls, managing staff travel relating to conferences and events and general office administration duties.
You will preferably have a degree in a relevant subject or relevant work experience. You will have excellent IT and communication skills, both written and verbal. Experience of working with external design agencies and of using Mail Chimp are desirable. Ideally you will have an interest in environmental issues, and a passion to work for a company that is working to make a difference to create a better world for the future.
How to apply
To apply please download an APEM application form.
You should then email a completed application form, along with a detailed CV and covering letter to email@example.com . The subject heading of the email should state your name and the role you are applying for.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will respond to you as soon as possible.
The deadline for applications is 5 pm Monday 22 April 2019.
Interviews will be held during week beginning 29 April 2019.