Role: Part-time HR Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 pro rata
Deadline: 5th May 2019
APEM Limited is Europe’s largest specialist aquatic environmental consultancy. We offer our clients an integrated approach to every aspect of the investigation and management of freshwater catchments and marine habitats and operate UK wide and internationally. Our consultants are recognised experts in their fields, and as a company we pride ourselves on our commitment to scientific rigour and an excellent service in providing solutions to our clients.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a part time HR Administrator to support the HR Manager in this busy and fast growing company. You will provide administration across the full range of people related activities, working closely with the HR Manager and the Staff Engagement Director as well as members of the business support team.
Main duties will include:
- All HR administration including creating contracts and standard letters
- Maintaining and updating personnel files
- Provide administrative support for all aspects of the recruitment process
- Managing starter and leaver processes
- Managing training requirements and keeping the training database up to date
- Maintaining records of annual leave, sickness and all other types of leave
- Working with the Compliance Consultant to ensure the HR systems and processes are kept up to date and in line with GDPR and all relevant legislation.
- Managing HR KPI’s
- Provide support to regular processes such as performance review and salary benchmarking
Our benefits package includes 25 days holiday (increasing to a maximum of 30 days in line with length of service), pension, private medical insurance, health cash plan, group income protection, death in service insurance, cycle to work scheme, company maternity and paternity pay.
You will preferably have a degree in a relevant subject or relevant work experience. You will have excellent IT and communication skills, both written and verbal. Experience of working within a busy back office support team is desirable.
You will be looking for a part time role (2.5 days per week) and we can be flexible with the working pattern.
If this sounds like you, please apply following the instructions below.
How to apply
To apply please download an APEM application form.
You should then email a completed application form, along with a detailed CV and covering letter to email@example.com . The subject heading of the email should state “your name – HR Administrator”.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will respond to you as soon as possible.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 5th May 2019.